There are approximately 600 ingredients in cigarettes which when burn create more than 7,000 chemicals. The public is warned about danger of poison in these products, but there isn’t any warning for the toxins in tobacco smoke.
Here are a few of the chemicals in tobacco smoke as well in other places they are found:
- Acetic Acid – hair dye
- Acetone – nail polish remover
- Arsenic – rat poison
- Ammonia – in household cleaner
- Butane – lighter fluid
- Benzene – rubber cement
- Carbon Monoxide – car exhaust fumes
- Cadmium – in battery acid
- Formaldehyde – embalming fluid
- Hexamine – barbecue lighter fluid
- Lead – batteries
- Naphthalene – mothballs
- Methanol – rocket fuel
- Nicotine – insecticide
- Toluene – manufacture paint
- Tar – paving roads
Cigarettes contain numerous harmful toxins and human lungs of smokers and those that used to smoke are full of toxins. But, surely there is way for cleansing them, by only making this amazing drink with powerful healing properties and just made of three ingredients and those are-onion, ginger and turmeric.
- Ginger – eliminates extra mucus in the lungs.
- Onion – its anti-cancer properties are quite beneficial, as best fighters against malignant conditions and prevents respiratory system diseases.
- Turmeric – Is rich in vitamins and minerals has high amounts of omega 3 fatty acids,is known for its antiviral, antibacterial and anti- cancer properties.
- 1 liter of water,
- 400 grams onion
- 2 tbs powdered organic turmeric (or turmeric root )
- 400 grams organic raw sugar (healthier options- honey or maple syrup)
- Organic ginger root
Mix water and sugar and place it on heat until it starts to boil. Now, chop ginger and onions and add to the mixture on heat.
When it becomes well boiled add turmeric.Then lower the temperature on medium and cook it until only 1/2 of its total amount left.
Strain it and place in a glass container.Store in fridge when it cools down. Take two tablespoons daily, in the morning and in the evening, always two hours after the meal.
The content of this article, including medical opinion and any other health-related information, is for informational purposes only and should not be considered to be a specific diagnosis or treatment plan for any individual (person). Use of this site and the information contained herein does not create a doctor-patient relationship. Always seek the direct advice of your own doctor in connection with any questions or issues you may have regarding your own health or the health of others.