We are looking forward to prepare easy dessert- easy to prepare and even easier to eat it.
And here is just right one! Only three ingredients are needed for the Japanese soufflé cheesecake. The whole world is crazy for this delicious Japanese soufflé cheesecake.
It is preparing for one hour with ingredients that probably we all have in kitchen.
- 120g of unsalted cream cheese at room temperature
- 3 eggs
- 120g of white chocolate
- First-separate egg yolks from whites, then place whites in the fridge and heat the oven to 170 Celsius degrees (325 F).
- Then melt white chocolate on steam.
- After cooling, it should be mixed with cream cheese, then added egg yolks and stir well.
- Now,refrigerated whites should be added and whisk till a white foamy surface.
- Using a plastic spoon stir mixture of egg whites and mix with cream cheese mixture with chocolate to get a homogenized mixture.
- Pour the mixture directly into the pan, previously covered with butter.
- Then bake for 15 minutes at 170 Celsius degrees (325 F), and 15 more of slightly lower temperatures around 150 Celsius degrees (300 F).
- Turn off oven and leave in for 15 minutes.